Saturday, November 27, 2010

Roy G Biv!

Color Club's Revvvolution ..... so good it has 3 v's

I don't know where my brain or eyes were during the whole holographic craze (Oh I know, deep into Quantum Mechanics falling in love with Schrodinger's Equation and his awesome particle in a box!), but lucky for me I just discovered it some 3 months ago and let me tell you we're in the honeymoon phase. 

Okay enough dork talk, let's get to the pictures.


Where have you been all my life.  This baby goes on like a buttery dream.  The consistency is thick but very smooth.  It just glides on.  Because of the thicker formula its really easy to control.  It dries to a semi suede finish and a shiny topcoat may dull the holo effect.  However, even with topcoat, it still works magic in sunlight.







Look at it carefully and you will notice
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet





Sun light is pretty hard to come by in my apartment.  Here was a sliver, but I couldn't get it very well.













The flash will have to do.














Here is one really close up from a wear test I will do on Revvvolution, so excuse the tip wear.

The ear test for Color Club Revvvolution can be found here.









ME LIKEY.

2 comments:

  1. Ох, очень красиво! У меня есть Реввволюшен, я долго его искала и очень довольна - он на все времена года!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yum. I just recently got into holos and I feel the same way.

    I think I just ordered this color too.

    ReplyDelete